Looking for Insurance in Sudbury, Framingham, Wayland, Dover, Sherborn, Natick?
|Located in Metrowest (Natick) Massachusetts, Fair & Yeager Insurance Agency has been providing top quality personal and business insurance programs at competitive rates for 113 years.
To be the leading full service insurance agency serving the Metrowest communities by providing quality insurance products to individuals and businesses with a staff of highly trained personnel who share a tradition of integrity and superior service to its client base.
“It is important to me that I now have someone I can call or meet with who understands this business.”
“How fortunate I feel to be able to send referrals your way and know they will be pleased”
“Thank you so much for your assistance with my claim, Fair & Yeager has the name and service reputation they have because of employees like you. I will always remember the assistance and caring service to attention you gave to me.”
“Whenever I have an issue or problem with my Insurance, I call Fair & Yeager and they just take care of it for us…that’s service, call them.”
“Many thanks for great service through the years! We wish we could bring you with us!”
“Everyone at Fair & Yeager is so friendly and helpful & always follows up!”
“We were secure in the knowledge that people in the agency were always ready with straightforward and helpful information, and no situation was ever too inconvenient for a quick and direct resolution.”
“As a third generation client, I can highly recommend Fair & Yeager to handle all your insurance needs. Their personalized attention to detail, interest in doing what is right for their clients and overall caring has made them the agency of choice.”
“I love working with you folks there at Fair & Yeager. I am so happy with the excellent, go-the-extra-mile personal service I get from you.”
“Thank you for staying on top of this for me. I knew there was a reason I recommend your agency to everyone.”
“I really can’t say enough about the service. A claim is such a frightening experience, and to be able to speak with someone who could guide us through what we should and should not do, and do it with genuine concern was so helpful.”
“It is so nice to go “First Class” with Fair & Yeager!”
“I have been with Fair & Yeager for 45 years, and their Mission Statement says it all…highly trained personal who share a tradition of integrity and superior service to its client base…they are wonderful, helpful and problems are promptly fixed without hassles.”
“Your agency is the epitome of customer service!”
Fellow Rotarian, Natick
“As usual great service from F & Y.”
Call us at (508) 653-3131 or visit our website http://www.fyins.com/ for more info.
The link below is a short video that describes why over 85% of Massachusetts Consumers and Businesses work with an Independent Insurance Agent:
Some people think it doesn’t really matter where they buy their Massachusetts insurance. But this misconception could be costing them money, service and protection. Buying Massachusetts insurance isn’t like buying bread or milk. Insurance is an important safety net for your family, your home, your car or your business. Don’t treat the purchase lightly!
There is a difference in where you buy your Massachusetts insurance protection. Many people don’t realize there are three sources for insurance:
- Captive Agents, who can sell you the insurance of only one company.
- Telephone Representatives, who can offer you the insurance of one company, and only on the telephone.
- Independent Insurance Agents, who represent an average of eight insurance companies, and research with these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage and service.
Your Massachusetts Independent Insurance Agent:
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Unlike other agents, your Independent Insurance agent is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant, working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of Massachusetts insurance plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products – Massachusetts home insurance, renters, Massachusetts car insurance, business, life and health.
- Can periodically help you review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.
- Customer satisfaction is the key to a Massachusetts independent agent’s livelihood. So, serving you is a very important concern.
There Is A Difference between Massachusetts Independent Insurance Agents and Captive Agents.
To speak to one of our trained representatives about insurance visit http://www.fyins.com/ or call (508) 653-3131